RISSB’s TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION CONFERENCE 2019
Innovation and technology are our future, but not only that, they are our today. How can the rail industry be ahead of the game? Are we already stepping into the world of innovation and technology?
RISSB invites industry to join in the discussion of how developing innovative technology can change the future of the rail industry. We will bring together industry experts who are already implementing new, changing and developing technology in the industry and hear about their success stories. We will be joined by those leading the charge on innovation and changing the way we view and think about the future.
We want you to join us to collaborate, discuss and learn about what innovation will mean to the future of the rail industry and how technology is changing the world’s view of rail.
RISSB’s Technology and Innovation Conference will shine a light on new technologies being implemented today or just around the corner! We want you to walk away learning something new and exciting, and to visualise the future of the rail industry.
Conference theme “Developing innovative technology for the rail industry”
- How to approach and mitigate barriers to implementing innovation and new technology
- What impact does technology and innovation have on the rail industry in the short to medium term future?
- How is technology driving the future of the rail industry?
- Spotlight on innovation and technology recently implemented in the rail industry and their success stories
- What are the current trends in innovation and technology and how do we adapt them to the rail industry?
Registration includes a 2-day conference plus a networking event.
Date – 19 – 20 June 2019
Aerial UTS Function Centre
UTS Building 10
Level 7, 235 Jones Street
Ultimo NSW 2007
Two day conference – RISSB member rate $1195+GST
Two day conference – Standard rate $1995+GST
Two day conference – RISSB Young Rail Professionals rate (Under 35)* $695+GST
*RISSB is delighted to offer reduced registration fees to all young rail professionals of RISSB Member organisations.
To receive the discounted rate, all of the following criteria must be met:
• You must be an RISSB member
• You must be aged 35 years or younger
• Upon booking, your registration must be accompanied by another RISSB member from your organisation that is over 35 years at the full price
• The person aged 35 years or under must include their date of birth in the delegate information comments box when booking
Note: You will be required to provide ID on the day of the event.
Call for Papers
Interested in speaking at our conference? RISSB invites you to submit a 400-600 word abstract (or 3 minute video) of a proposed paper in your area of expertise related to “Developing innovative technology for the rail industry. Submissions must be received by 28 February 2019. Find out more about our Call for Papers.