The Fundamentals of Risk Management course in an engaging and interactive foundation training course that provides participants with the skills and understanding to identify, analyse, document, measure and manage risks within the rail industry.
What does the course cover?
- Documenting identified risks in accordance with relevant policies, procedures, legislation and standards;
- Analyse and document risks in consultation with relevant stakeholders;
- Undertake risk categorisation and determine level of risk;
- Document analysis processes and outcomes;
- Different types of risk registers;
- Determine appropriate control measures for risks and assess for strengths & weaknesses,
- Identify control measures for all risks;
- Refer risks relevant to whole of organisation or having an impact beyond own work responsibilities and area of operation to others as per established policies and procedures;
- Choose and implement control measures for own area of operation and/or responsibilities.
How is the course delivered?
This course is delivered face to face using the following methods:
- Discussion and analyse real case studies
- Brain storming
- Practical application of theoretical training
How is this course assessed?
This course is assessed both theoretically through formative and summative assessment processes and through the final practical application of the training.
What will I receive at the end of the course?
Upon successful completion of the Fundamentals of Risk Management Course, participants will receive a Statement of Attainment for BSBRSK401 – Identify and apply risk management processes which forms 1 unit of TLI40115 – Certificate IV in Rail Safety Investigation.
|RISSB Member Rate||$490 + GST|
|Standard Rate||$990 + GST|