RISSB's Rail Safety Conference 2020
Ths year’s jam-packed Rail Safety Conference will be held from 27 – 28 October 2020.
The 2020 event promises greater interactivity, more timely and relevant topics, and sessions that will provide a completely new perspective on how the industry operates. From panel discussions to networking, plenary presentations to technical streams, the new and improved format truly has something for everyone with a new 2-day format, close to 40 presenters and multiple site visits.
NEW IN 2020
- A two-day supercharged program featuring Australian and international speakers
- Technical streams focused on major safety issues – track worker safety, data/ information, level crossings, system safety assurance, contractor management, and sharing investigations
- Safety leaders panel
- Site visits to established operations hubs as well as brownfield project sites
- Allan Spence, Head of Corporate Passenger and Public Safety, Network Rail (UK)
- Captain David Evans, Check and Training Captain Airbus A380, Qantas
The two keynote speakers join an already impressive speaker lineup of international and national industry leaders, stakeholders, and researchers.
- Sue McCarrey, Chief Executive, ONRSR
- Catherine Baxter, Chief Operating Officer, Metro Trains Melbourne
- Tilo Franz, General Manager, Operations & Maintenance, CMET
- Alex McGrath, Group Manager, Signals Track & Power & Group Manager, Innovation Technology, VicTrack
- Sandra Wilson-Ryke, SQE Director, Keolis Downer
- Scott Cornish, Executive General Manager, Safety, Risk and Assurance, Queensland Rail
- John Langron, Rail Safety Manager, Sydney Metro
- Rachel Wood, Lead Investigator – Rail Safety, Transdev Auckland
- Simon Vaux, Director, Digital Engineering, Transport for NSW
- Jamie Dean, Assurance & Improvement Manager Country Regional Network, John Holland
- Carolyn Walsh, Chair, National Transport Commission
REGISTER TO ATTEND HERE – https://www.informa.com.au/registration/conference/rissb-rail-safety-conference/
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE – https://www.informa.com.au/event/conference/rissb-rail-safety-conference/
If you have any queries about this event, please contact Tina Karas at Informa Australia on +61 (2) 9080 4408 or email@example.com
|Conference Dates||Tuesday, 27 – Wednesday 28 October 2020|
|Venue:||Aerial UTS Function Centre – Building 10, Level 7, 235 Jones Street, Ultimo, NSW, 2007|
Promote Your Service or Product
To showcase your services, expertise and product(s) to the rail safety professionals and decision makers to this established industry gathering, contact Sarah Ingram, Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Manager, Sarah.Ingram@informa.com or +61 406 530 043.