RISSB’s Rail Safety Conference goes virtual for its 20th annual event, running from Tuesday, 27 October to Wednesday, 28 October 2020.
Attendees will be able to participate virtually in vital conversations around safety in the rail industry and access keynote presentations, plenary sessions, panel discussions, a virtual site tour and participate in engaging networking experiences through a new interactive virtual conference platform from the safety and comfort of their home or office.
The conference agenda is spread out over two shorter (6 hour) days to ensure that content is delivered in more digestible blocks of time. Each day will start at 11am and finish between 5 and 6pm.
During the two days, you will hear from more than 60 senior industry executives from Australia and overseas and have the ability to network with a large community of senior executives, safety professionals, project managers, engineers and investigators.
We’ve stayed true to our March face-to-face event program. You will still have access to the same great thought-provoking sessions including the ability to ask questions and engage with attendees but now you can do so safely and from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
Your Virtual Registration provides you with unlimited access to the RISSB Rail Safety 2020 Event Platform. This will be our all-in-one venue to access:
- More than 60 Australian and international speakers
- 50+ presentations and panel sessions
- 9 streams covering major rail safety issues
- Panel sessions including the Safety Leaders Panel and our regular ‘Ask the Regulator’ session
- A behind the scenes virtual tour of one of Sydney’s most ambitious rail projects
- Networking opportunities with close to 200 registered attendees from more than 60 local and global organisations – send private messages, set up 1:1 meetings and video call other attendees
- Test your rail knowledge as you battle to win the coveted RISSB quizz champion crown (hosted by RISSB’s very own Jesse Baker)
- All approved papers, abstracts and technical content (available for download).
Should you have any queries about your existing registration (bookings for the original March date), please contact our event partner’s Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTER TO ATTEND HERE – https://www.informa.com.au/registration/conference/rissb-rail-safety-conference/
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE – https://www.informa.com.au/event/conference/rissb-rail-safety-conference/
|Conference Dates||Tuesday, 27 – Wednesday 28 October 2020|
|Venue:||Conference now offered online – we’ve gone virtual|
Promote Your Service or Product
To showcase your services, expertise and product(s) to the rail safety professionals and decision makers to this established industry gathering, contact Sarah Ingram, Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Manager, Sarah.Ingram@informa.com or +61 406 530 043.