This discussion forum is a service where users can discuss rail industry issues (affecting them or the broader rail industry) and the application of RISSB publications.
To keep the content interesting and the discussions relevant, we have some house rules that we’d like you to follow:
- Keep it civil! We will read all comments and posts to ensure high-quality discussion and remove those that are abusive or offensive
- No blatant promotion of your products unless in relevant discussions
- Report all spam or inappropriate content to the admin(s)
- Don’t post jobs – if we post yours, we may lose ours
- Before you post a new topic, search the forum for similar topics. Keep one topic per discussion thread.