Submit your nomination for the CORE 2021 Young Professional Scholarship before 1st March 2021!
Submit your nomination for the CORE 2021 Young Professional Scholarship before the 1st March 2021!
About the scholarships
Scholarships will be awarded to young professionals working towards or already employed in the rail sector, including tertiary students or recent graduates (with less than 3 years full time employment) to attend CORE 2021 in Perth, Australia.
- Information on cutting edge rail technology
- Diverse program of high-quality technical papers including Rollingstock, Signalling, Communications and Electrical Engineering, Safety and Risk, Systems and Management and Wheel Rail Interface
- Professional Development attendance certificate for CV
- Networking opportunities
Nominations are now open for those with an interest in the rail industry from:
- Project Management and Planning
- Business and Commerce
- Spatial Sciences
CORE 2021 Conference registration including:
- Access to conference sessions
- Icebreaker with fellow award recipients, RTSA Executive and sponsors prior to Welcome Reception Monday 21 June
- Ticket to Welcome Reception Monday 21 June
- Delegate registration pack including program handbook, delegate bag, name badge and conference proceedings on USB
Top Tier Awardees – Only 3 Awards:
(judged based on the quality of the Main Application)
In addition to the above
- Ticket to the WSP Gala Dinner
- RTSA Membership paid for one year
- 5-minute presentation at a special plenary session during CORE 2021 (based on the content of your Main Application). You will actually be in the CORE 2021 program!
Emerging Young Professional Award:
(selected from the Top Tier Awards)
The Top Tier Awardee’s presentations will be voted for by delegates via the Conference App and judged as the Emerging Young Professional of CORE 2021 and will receive:
- Recognition and acknowledgement as the CORE 2021 Emerging Young Professional and award Registration fee paid for the next CORE event – you essentially receive a double scholarship!
- At the next CORE (if you can attend) you will be required to make a presentation to the Young Professional Scholarship Group
- Attendees of 2021, and present the award for the Emerging Young Professional at the next CORE event
Successful applicants will be required to fund their own travel and accommodation to attend the Conference. Tickets to the WSP Gala Dinner are available at additional cost.