Face to Face
Non-member $3040 (GST not applicable)
Member $2280 (GST not applicable)
For more information on Undertake a Derailment Investigation course click here
Undertake a Derailment Investigation course
This 3-day course is an engaging foundation course that provides participants with an understanding of the principles, methods and requirements for investigating derailments. Over three days, among other things, you will learn more about:
- The investigation processes
- Theories of derailment
- Regulatory requirements
- Derailment report submissions
- The true cost of derailments to an organisation
- Infrastructure derailment triggers
- Operations derailment triggers
- How human factors contributes to derailments
- Track construction maintenance and measurements
- Wheel rail interface issues
- Turnout and yard derailments.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit anyone who, during the course of their duties, is required to investigate derailments.