SPAD/LRTAE Working Group
The SPAD/LRTAE Group is an industry group co-ordinated by RISSB. Membership is from across the Australian and New Zealand rail industries. The Group generally meets three times a year and offers a SPAD/LRTAE Forum for industry every two years.
The Group meetings focus on SPAD and LRTAE related activities for national application including light rail. It provides leadership and offers a means for organisations to share SPAD and LRTAE issues and initiatives.
The SPAD/LRTAE Group:
• Offers free and open exchange of ideas and concepts in relation to SPADs and LRTAEs
• Hears from industry members on key initiatives
• Undertakes comprehensive research into SPAD/LRTAE matters
• Develops industry wide, national positions on SPAD/LRTAE matters
• Develop industry positions in relation to ONRSR related SPAD/LRTAE matters
• Establishes, as appropriate, working parties/subcommittees to discuss specific SPAD/LRTAE matters
• Reviews policies and initiatives being delivered nationally and internationally
• Disseminates information to the rail industry in Australia and New Zealand.
Membership is open to any rail organisation in Australia and New Zealand. The ONRSR attends the SPAD Group meetings on request.