5 Days Left Until RISSB's Rail Safety Conference
SPAD/LRTAE Group To Meet New Publication on RISSB's Website
AS 7601.1 Light Rail and Road Interfaces Part 1: Management Of Light Rail Vehicle Movement
Open Public Consultations
Calls for Development Group Members
Projects On Parade
Horizons 2.0 To Conclude With Virtual Forum
I’m Going To Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse
With less than 5 days to go until RISSB's Rail Safety Conference, time is running out to get your ticket.
This year's agenda features even more international participation than our previous conferences with speakers from New Zealand, Canada and the United Kingdom. This event will enable new levels of benchmarking and information sharing for rail transport operators and network owners in a highly cost effective and time efficient way.
Why You Should Attend
Your virtual pass will give you access to:
* A 2-day supercharged program featuring 50+ international and Australia speakers *
* 9 technical streams on Days 1 & 2 focused on major safety issues – track worker safety, level crossings, technology, SPADs, SFAIRP, contractor management, investigations, system safety assurance and data *
* Online panel discussions, including our regular 'Ask the Regulator' session plus a new Safety Leaders panel *
* What is believed to be a world first event - Virtual site tour of Central Station, Sydney (hosted by Laing O'Rourke) - See works underway to deliver the new Sydney Metro platforms under Central Station as well as the landmark Central Walk – a new underground pedestrian concourse to help customers get around Sydney’s busiest railway station *
* Not all networking events were created equal. Forget the stuffy suit and mindless chatter of a yawnfest online dinner, roll up your sleeves and get ready for RISSB’s online seriously socially distant networking event – RISSB’s Mystery Mingle*. This exclusive 2D event is for conference attendees and will be held on the afternoon of Monday, 26 October.
To view the comprehensive Rail Safety Conference agenda, please go the conference website.
Please click on the blue 'Register to Attend' button below this article if you ready to invest in yourself.
The second meeting of industry’s SPAD/LRTAE Group will be held virtually on Friday 30 October. The agenda includes an update on the four SPAD/LRTAE research projects underway, a workshop on the National Data Strategy, a presentation from ONRSR on SPAD/LRTAE data and a discussion on light rail and signal breaches.
Each week we'll showcase a publication in our 2020 / 2021 work plan that we will be progressing in the coming year.
AS 7520 Body Structural Requirements (Review)
This Standard describes requirements for the structural strength of locomotive, freight, passenger, and infrastructure maintenance rolling stock. It prescribes the minimum structural integrity level of rolling stock to ensure safe performance under normal and extreme operating conditions.