This Standard describes the dynamic behaviour requirements for locomotive, freight, passenger and infrastructure maintenance rolling stock to reduce the risk of derailment as well as to reduce the likelihood of accelerated degradation of the infrastructure.
AS 7509 - Rolling Stock - Dynamic Behaviour
|Publication Date||Jun 22, 2017|
|Last Updated||Jun 22, 2017|
Click the button below to register for product updatesRegister Now
See below for a number of hazard register references to which this product might respond to. However the list is not exhaustive and you would need to consult the specific details for each of them.
- 220.127.116.11 Bogies resisting yawing causing excessive curve squeal
- 18.104.22.168 Track failure
- 22.214.171.124 Track failure causing collisions with a wayside structures
- 126.96.36.199 Derailment
- 188.8.131.52 Derailment causing collisions with a wayside structures
- 184.108.40.206 Bogies resisting yawing in sharp horizontal curves causing excessive rail wear and deterioration
- 220.127.116.11 Hunting causing excessive rail wear / deterioration
- 18.104.22.168 Derailment
- 22.214.171.124 Hunting causing excessive wheel wear
- 126.96.36.199 Hunting causing excessive suspension wear