This Standard represents a national approach to defining the minimum functional and performance requirements for rolling stock interior communication systems to support the provision of statutory and key information and assistance to passengers.
AS 7528 - Interior Communications
|Publication Date||Jan 30, 2019|
|Last Updated||Jan 30, 2019|
Click the button below to register for product updatesRegister Now
See below for a number of hazard register references to which this product might respond to. However the list is not exhaustive and you would need to consult the specific details for each of them.
- 184.108.40.206 Electric shock
- 220.127.116.11 Hazardous substances
- 18.104.22.168 Bodily impact
- 22.214.171.124 Trips and falls
- 126.96.36.199 Poor hygiene
- 188.8.131.52 Lack of personal security
- 184.108.40.206 Persons being crushed
- 220.127.116.11 Radiation
- 18.104.22.168 Large mass, shape or size of objects when manual handling
- 22.214.171.124 Poor lifting techniques when manual handling