This Standard represents a national approach to defining the minimum functional and performance requirements for rolling stock interior communication systems to support the provision of statutory and key information and assistance to passengers.
AS 7528 - Interior Communications
|Publication Date||Jan 30, 2019|
|Last Updated||Jan 30, 2019|
Click the button below to register for product updatesRegister Now
See below for a number of hazard register references to which this product might respond to. However the list is not exhaustive and you would need to consult the specific details for each of them.
- 18.104.22.168 Electric shock
- 22.214.171.124 Hazardous substances
- 126.96.36.199 Bodily impact
- 188.8.131.52 Trips and falls
- 184.108.40.206 Poor hygiene
- 220.127.116.11 Lack of personal security
- 18.104.22.168 Persons being crushed
- 22.214.171.124 Radiation
- 126.96.36.199 Large mass, shape or size of objects when manual handling
- 188.8.131.52 Poor lifting techniques when manual handling