This Standard represents a national approach to defining the minimum functional and performance requirements for rolling stock interior communication systems to support the provision of statutory and key information and assistance to passengers.
AS 7528 - Interior Communications
|Publication Date||Jan 30, 2019|
|Last Updated||Jan 30, 2019|
Click the button below to register for product updatesRegister Now
See below for a number of hazard register references to which this product might respond to. However the list is not exhaustive and you would need to consult the specific details for each of them.
- 188.8.131.52 Electric shock
- 184.108.40.206 Hazardous substances
- 220.127.116.11 Bodily impact
- 18.104.22.168 Trips and falls
- 22.214.171.124 Poor hygiene
- 126.96.36.199 Lack of personal security
- 188.8.131.52 Persons being crushed
- 184.108.40.206 Radiation
- 220.127.116.11 Large mass, shape or size of objects when manual handling
- 18.104.22.168 Poor lifting techniques when manual handling