This Standard represents a common national approach, defining the minimum performance requirements for rolling stock electrical systems.
AS 7530 - Electrical Systems
|Publication Date||Nov 26, 2018|
|Last Updated||Nov 26, 2018|
Click the button below to register for product updatesRegister Now
See below for a number of hazard register references to which this product might respond to. However the list is not exhaustive and you would need to consult the specific details for each of them.
- 188.8.131.52 Track failure causing collisions with a wayside structures
- 184.108.40.206 Derailment
- 220.127.116.11 Fire
- 18.104.22.168 Harmonics affecting overhead wires causing rolling stock electrical systems to generate the same frequency as an infrastructure system frequency, affecting communication systems and thereby causing EMI
- 22.214.171.124 Electric train power consumption being excessive causing trains to draw too much current resulting in harm to overhead power systems
- 126.96.36.199 Trains failing to open MCB before neutral sections causing dewirement (harm to overhead power systems)