As the Standards development organisation for the rail industry, we know rail. Our courses are recognised and trusted by leading organisations around Australia and our approach is based on years of experience helping our members develop best practice.
RISSB offers courses with nationally recognised competencies (approved by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA)) as well as other industry relevant courses.
Two types of courses are available:
- Introduction to Rail Safety
- Rail Safety Worker Obligations
- Fundamentals of Risk Management
- Safety Critical Communications for Protection Officers
- Apply Safety Critical Communications in the Rail Environment (TLIF0008)
- Investigate Rail Safety Incidents (TLIF5017)
- Undertake a Derailment Investigation (TLIF5023)
If you have 10 or more people wanting to enrol in a course, or if you would like bespoke training at your workplace, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org